If you are a Communities Member and would like to redeem your two free on-demand CLE courses, please add the course to your cart and the discount will apply. If you are having difficulties, please email the course names to firstname.lastname@example.org. The free discount DOES NOT apply to the Mandatory Course.
Distribution of Marital Assets in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia 2019 (On-Demand)
3.0 Credit Hours
Description: Don’t miss this the return of this popular program. Join our experienced and insightful faculty as they provide an in-depth look at the distribution of marital assets in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia. Among the many topics our panel will discuss are:
- Jurisdiction and procedure
- Separate or non-marital property
- Marital property
- Family-Use property
- Use and possession of marital home
- Wages or salary earned by spouse
- Stock options and deferred compensation benefits
- Professional goodwill
- Licenses and decrees
- Personal injury awards and Worker Compensation benefits
- Valuation considerations
- Cut off for accumulation of marital property
- Power of court to convey property
- Equitable distribution factors
- Marital debt.
This program is a must for those who practice in this area. Those who attend will leave with a better understanding of the issues to better serve their clients’ interests.
This is a replay of the 12/9/2019 course.
Anne Marie Jackson, Feldman Jackson PC
Sarah E. Mancinelli, Ain & Bank P.C.
Standard price: $129.00 (DISCOUNTED PRICE $100)
D.C. Bar member price: $99.00 (DISCOUNTED PRICE $80)
To view this content after you purchase it, log in to your member profile and select my online courses.
Speaker information is not available at this time.